Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Alternative includes sci-fi music or foreign music?
#1
Just wondering what exactly alternative includes. I love non-english music. Mostly Jewish, Russian, Spanish and Irish. Although some music that I think is Oriental that I heard recently I also like. And actually African music also has appealing qualities. I was exposed to that by Rodger Whitaker. Anyone else who's an eclectic music fan?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Charli xcx - Rock Music Music Head 0 383 24-05-2026, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Coldplay - "moon music" CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,377 16-10-2024, 12:07
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  GHOST TRAIN ORCHESTRA AND KRONOS QUARTET ~ Songs & Symphoniques: The Music of Moondog Ruby 0 910 01-10-2023, 12:49
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW ALBUM: The 1975 - Being Funny In A Foreign Language Music Head 0 744 28-10-2022, 12:43
Last Post: Music Head
  Hungarian Folk Music jlvo 1 1,416 22-11-2021, 05:13
Last Post: JeromeD
  NEW ALBUM: Coldplay - Music Of The Spheres Music Head 1 1,219 30-10-2021, 04:55
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Elevation Worship & Maverick City Music - Old Church Basement Music Head 0 802 14-05-2021, 12:53
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Haim "women in music pt:3" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,109 08-07-2020, 12:31
Last Post: Music Head
  Slow Music recommendations. carbon_psycho 10 5,293 03-05-2020, 17:58
Last Post: Jerome
  NEW ALBUM: Bethel Music - Peace Music Head 2 1,841 01-05-2020, 01:29
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: