Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dream Band
#1
Hi guys and gals

What would your ultimate band line up be?

lead guitar? Bass? Drums? Vocals? etc...

Dead people are ok, Hendrix, kirk cobain and the like.

James
Reply
#2
these guys would probably butt heads all the time but....

vocals: anthony keides - rhcp
lead guit: slash - gnr
rhythm guit: eddie van halen - van halen
rhythm guit: jimmy hendrix - solo artist
bass player: jason newstead - ex-metallica member
drummer: neal pert - rush
Reply
#3
What's up Syn and Phil?

My dream band by would be conformed by:

Michael Jackson - Vox
Josh Freese (A perfect Circle) - Drums
Sam Rivers (Limp Biskit) - Bass
Marty Friedman (Former Megadeth) - Guitar
Slash (GnR) - Guitar

I really enjoy Michael Jackson's Vocals (dont really have an opinion on his personal life, nor do I care about it..However, I still think he is a great singer). I think Freese and Rivers would perform a great job on the rhythm section, and Friedman and Slash would tear up some freaking awesome guitar work.

Those are my two cents...

Jose M
JoseM
myspace.com/venejer
venejerband@gmail.com
Reply
#4
Dream band huh? God, what an awesome topic. Here's mine:

Vocals - Robert Plant or Dave Mustaine
Guitars - Angus Young, Kirk Hammett, Dimebag Darrel
Drums - Kieth Moon or Neil Peart or Jason Bittner
Bass - Cliff Burton

I guess the choices depend on what kind of dream rock band you want..
Reply
#5
one of my dream bands was in existence for one night only....john lennon, eric clapton, keith richards and mitch mitchell....the dirty mac.
Reply
#6
phil Wrote:these guys would probably butt heads all the time but....

vocals: anthony keides - rhcp
lead guit: slash - gnr
rhythm guit: eddie van halen - van halen
rhythm guit: jimmy hendrix - solo artist
bass player: jason newstead - ex-metallica member
drummer: neal pert - rush

Hendrix won't be happy !!

Dead, and demoted to rhythm guitar ?? That's gotta hurt.
Reply
#7
Black Francis (Vocals)
Paul McCartney (Bass)
Jimi Hendrix ( Lead Guitar)
Richard Wright ( Keyboard)
Pete Townsend ( Rhythm Guitar)
John Bonham ( Drums)
Reply
#8
I don't really have a dream band. I figure that if the musicians I like haven't worked with other musicians I liked, there is no interest or chemistry there. I admire them enough to allow them the space (even in my heart and mind) to do what they want creatively.
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
Reply
#9
trbc08 Wrote:allow them the space (even in my heart and mind) to do what they want creatively.

How noble of you Sir.
Reply
#10
Iota Wrote:How noble of you Sir.

You just couldn't resist, could you
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Tedeschi Trucks Band - Future Soul Music Head 1 635 05-04-2026, 15:37
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW SONG: Zac Brown Band - Out In The Middle Music Head 0 1,175 08-10-2022, 11:13
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: TEDESCHI TRUCKS BAND ~ I Am The Moon: II. Ascension Ruby 4 1,966 26-08-2022, 13:10
Last Post: Ruby
  "The Gunner's Dream" Roger Waters' new version Ruby 1 761 22-01-2021, 10:43
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Cold Chisel "getting the band back together" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,207 11-11-2019, 08:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Atomic Rooster another great prog band Mrrusty1 3 2,358 05-05-2019, 14:14
Last Post: The Deacon
  N EW ALBUM: Dream Theater "distance over time" CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,833 15-03-2019, 02:40
Last Post: SteveO
  NEW ALBUM: Tedeschi Trucks Band - Signs Music Head 2 1,684 04-03-2019, 05:42
Last Post: SteveO
  NEW SINGLE: Billy Walton Band "hell or high water" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,371 12-01-2018, 08:42
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band - Lay It On Down Music Head 3 2,126 22-08-2017, 03:38
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: