Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Justin Bieber - Purpose
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #43

I don't like it

I feel like I've been fondled

[video=youtube;Ca1i6DZC3iY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca1i6DZC3iY[/video]

Reply
#2
Being fondled by Bieber sounds extremely gross!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
At my age, being fondled sounds like quite an attractive proposition. I had forgotten all of that. (yes, you can post your comments - I really don't mind)
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#4
Fondu is as close to fondle as you'd get then?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Justin Bieber - Speed Demon Music Head 1 740 23-09-2025, 12:46
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Justin Bieber - Swag Music Head 0 1,426 24-07-2025, 11:51
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Justin Timberlake - Everything I Thought It Was Music Head 1 869 28-03-2024, 22:15
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW-ish SINGLE: Justin Timberlake - "selfish" CRAZY-HORSE 0 691 24-03-2024, 07:49
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Timbaland, Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake - Keep Going Up! Music Head 0 1,148 18-09-2023, 11:32
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Justin Bieber & Don Toliver - Honest Music Head 1 947 13-05-2022, 11:27
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Juice WRLD & Justin Bieber - Wandered To LA Music Head 0 858 15-12-2021, 12:25
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Skrillex, Justin Bieber & Don Toliver - Don't Go Music Head 0 643 03-09-2021, 13:01
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Justin Bieber - Justice Music Head 1 1,326 01-04-2021, 11:31
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Justin Bieber - Hold On Music Head 0 835 21-03-2021, 11:33
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: