04-01-2016, 11:32
Been getting into this new future bass tracks and maaan this one kiiillls!!!
https://soundcloud.com/jayofswasslife/chop-sticks
https://soundcloud.com/jayofswasslife/chop-sticks
|
What Are You Listening To?
|
|
04-01-2016, 11:32
Been getting into this new future bass tracks and maaan this one kiiillls!!!
https://soundcloud.com/jayofswasslife/chop-sticks
08-01-2016, 06:43
Hey you guys have you seen This guy lyrically killed this Tupac Classic http://youtu.be/fH-hxK4gKaU 🔥🔥💯💯
11-01-2016, 11:24
I hope everyone enjoys this beautiful and souful voice... have a great week!
mile:[video=youtube;WJkItLf3XqE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJkItLf3XqE[/video]
20-01-2016, 18:32
I'm a local artist from Norfolk va, I go by the name Diggs, let me know what you think
https://soundcloud.com/diggs757/diggs-ma...back-remix
22-01-2016, 09:20
like this song, that was so refreshing , im so glad i checked out mahogany sessions. alot of great artist with raw beautiful voices.
28-01-2016, 19:11
a little jazz this an that-various artist.
29-01-2016, 07:36
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2016, 09:24 by Rungroj Tawee.)
[video=youtube;C_3d6GntKbk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_3d6GntKbk[/video]
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/zaynmalik...wtalk.html
03-02-2016, 21:07
when we get married-the intruders
08-02-2016, 16:46
09-02-2016, 13:03
from the cd room
![]() 10 track compilation not very deep but I just had to have those 2 songs the only 2 he had that made the top 20 we all know War but I prefer the other and there's my cool dancers again [video=youtube;ndw9u0_nBSk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndw9u0_nBSk[/video] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| rappers worth listening to, and those you should avoid. | QMobs | 2 | 3,317 |
25-05-2018, 23:10 Last Post: QMobs |
|