Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
bongiorno all you indie music fans - time to get out and vote
#1
Nice to meet you. I'm an independent musician and software developer and recently launched my own indie music chart, the indie hot 40. I love music, mostly 70's classic rock, probably because that's what my parents played constantly when I was a growing up. Anyways I think being a musician is tougher and tougher as the barriers to making music go down with programs like garageband. So more and more music is made which makes you harder to discover. It is harder to get gigs, and harder to even get feedback to make your music better. So I'm putting together the only world wide indie music chart at https://www.musicwemake.com
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello music lovers! PCM72 2 2,276 10-04-2023, 16:55
Last Post: PCM72
  HI, Good day to all music lovers skylarkinsound 2 2,017 06-08-2022, 02:40
Last Post: M.V.B
  please can i have some advice for backing music for powerboat racing!! powerboat 10 4,920 05-02-2022, 06:21
Last Post: JeromeD
  just a huge music fan rapmusiclover123 1 1,099 21-10-2021, 11:32
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
Music Hello new to Music Discussion edwinelijahdiaz 8 5,835 07-10-2020, 07:35
Last Post: Jerome
  Hello, Just a Music Nerd Here! Minnaloosh 6 2,872 13-02-2020, 10:08
Last Post: Subtle Q
Big Grin Hello there! I'm a Beginner in music production. tanish_kushwaha 4 2,637 11-04-2019, 14:34
Last Post: Ruby
  Been a long long time but...... gryphon 5 2,883 24-03-2019, 13:40
Last Post: gryphon
  Music psychology/neuroscience bruckner6 3 2,373 21-03-2019, 05:23
Last Post: Jerome
  Music is one of my biggest life motivators.. Lovely 7 5,090 28-06-2018, 17:37
Last Post: MythsOfMetal

Forum Jump: