Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tom Odell "magnetised"
#1
[video=youtube;4fgzu9Fo66Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fgzu9Fo66Y[/video]

Tom Odell "magnetised"

what are they putting in the waters over there in the UK...
lots of good UK male singers of late like Ed Sheeran, Jake Bugg,
George Ezra, Hozier, James Bay, and now this guy Tom Odell...
he had a #1 album in the UK a couple of years ago(not sure how
I missed that one because I keep a firm eye on the UK charts??!)
anyway,
not as acoustically folky as the other artists whose names I dropped
above...
track has a Brandon Flowers feel (not Killers, Flowers solo)
and also not too distant from the new Imagine Dragons one I just posted
a few minutes ago
very good stuff IMO!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
I like it.

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tom Odell "wrong crowd" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,709 19-06-2016, 00:16
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Tom Odell "wrong crowd" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,433 30-04-2016, 11:13
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: