Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are You Listening To?
Vangelis - Reprise - his best compilation by far.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
So if I was to get a compilation, this would be the one to get then?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

It's already on it's way to you - one of my duplicate discs! I don't think it's your cup of tea
Cool..
I have heard a handful of his tracks and they're bad IMO
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhToGy4qwgI

Max Manie is top !!

After Milky Chance ...
Listening to the super, duper remastered and new fandangled 'Oxygene'. Now either my ears are shot or someone has just put the same disc in new packaging. I can't really tell the difference between the original and the supercharged version.
Don't you hate it when you spend good money expecting something 'new and improved' or 'special' only to find they've conned you!!!!

Came across a guy called Andrew Mironov from Russia. He discovered some of my music via my Google profile. Anyway started listening to his stuff and it's pretty close to JMJ's stuff. So I bought three of his albums this morning and busy going through them at the moment. I quite like them. In a sense I am also looking for a bit of inspiration/ideas to finish off my electronic album so I am listening to a lot of electronic stuff at the moment hoping some things will stick to the subconcious at some point.
Good stuff Jerome....

Discovering a new artist is like unwrapping a gift.

The gifts I like to unwrap the most are 36-24-36!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What im listening to at the moment PsychoPrincess81 1 467 26-10-2021, 17:26
Last Post: JeromeD