Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
Congratulations MH....17,000 posts is fantastic mate,
Keep it up and keep posting brother.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 6,430
Threads: 418
Joined: May 2014
Congrats MH - especially impressive for someone who doesn't mince their words!
Long may you run!!
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Congrats my man - no mean feat!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
thanks peeps
surprised I haven't been run off for being too outspoken
look at it this way
I'm a loner
I have to speak to something other than animals at some point
this is my only outlet
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
Music Head Wrote:I'm a loner
I have to speak to something other than animals at some point
this is my only outlet
Me Too....
so when im your age does that mean i'll still be doing this day in, day out?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:Me Too....
so when im your age does that mean i'll still be doing this day in, day out?
probably
never thought I would be here this long
we all have our routines
and being on here while taking in my morning dose of media, caffeine, nicotine, THC has become mine
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Music Head Wrote:Surprised I haven't been run off for being too outspoken.
You and me both. And strangely enough (there must be a lesson in this somewhere) - also a loner.
Anyway, the forum would be bloody boring without your input. Keep on keeping on.......
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Congratulations Music Head on your 17000th post! Remember you have been inducted into the MD Hall of Fame! :clap22:
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!