Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Galantis "no money"
#1
[video=youtube;5QQ0ebVrLQw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QQ0ebVrLQw[/video]

Galantis "no money"

same old autotuned pre-programmed EDM crap
we've heard a million times...a million and one for me now!
but what do you expect from the idiots who bought us that
stupid "peanut butter jelly" song last year!
I hate it (but at least I finished listening to it!)
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
I hate it.

Reply
#3
Song gets me moving...I like it in small doses!
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:
[video=youtube;5QQ0ebVrLQw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QQ0ebVrLQw[/video]

Galantis "no money"

same old autotuned pre-programmed EDM crap
we've heard a million times...a million and one for me now!
but what do you expect from the idiots who bought us that
stupid "peanut butter jelly" song last year!
I hate it (but at least I finished listening to it!)
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#4
Meh. Nothing interesting. (not to me, anyhow.)
"Sh-boom was the last great song ever written." ~ My Mom
Reply
#5
video series is out of thin air
Reply
#6
They are better known for their performances. Most of their songs sound the same. Although, Runaway (U & I) & Gold Dust are my personal favorites.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Montaigne - "its all about the money" CRAZY-HORSE 0 706 18-04-2025, 06:03
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Yung Gravy - Betty (Get Money) Music Head 0 900 23-07-2022, 11:04
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Amaarae & Molly ft. Kali Uchis - Sad Girlz Luv Money Music Head 0 1,016 21-11-2021, 12:21
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Lisa - Money Music Head 0 580 09-11-2021, 11:16
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Myke Towers - Easy Money Baby Music Head 0 929 06-02-2020, 13:59
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Cardi B - Money Music Head 0 1,050 02-11-2018, 11:03
Last Post: Music Head
  Chris Blue - Money On You Music Head 0 808 05-06-2017, 11:07
Last Post: Music Head
  GALANTIS "runaway(u & i) CRAZY-HORSE 0 786 07-03-2015, 17:34
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: