Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Music of Dotan
#1
Hello all, I want to share some music here. It is from a Dutch singer/songwriter and I love his music so much! It is the Dutch singer Dotan. Enjoy!

[video=youtube;VtwPQH0NKpE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwPQH0NKpE[/video]

I see I can share 1 video in a message. I shall post more in other messages.
Reply
#2
[video=youtube;FZEuqzW16Nw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZEuqzW16Nw[/video]

This is my favorite song all times!
Reply
#3
[video=youtube;Wx3SK0GNGcU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx3SK0GNGcU[/video]
Reply
#4
[video]https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dotan+hungry[/video]
Reply
#5
[video=youtube;triRxUT7MK8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=triRxUT7MK8[/video]


And, do you like his music?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Charli xcx - Music, Fashion, Film Music Head 1 378 06-08-2026, 02:49
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
Video Changing Things Up A Bit - Madonna's La Isla Bonita Music Video Filming Locations ChrisBungo 0 593 07-10-2025, 17:23
Last Post: ChrisBungo
  NEW-ish SINGLE: The Feeling "there is no music" CRAZY-HORSE 0 827 13-05-2022, 22:31
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Sia - music CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,098 14-02-2021, 06:11
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: fun C.K. "let the music play" Novalis 2 1,343 18-08-2020, 20:56
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: The Clientele - Music for the Age of Miracles Ruby 0 1,473 28-09-2017, 19:08
Last Post: Ruby
  Japanese anime music - best of Inuyasha koukei 0 1,051 15-12-2016, 15:25
Last Post: koukei
  Top 40 UK music this week. Hope you enjoy it tiendat7 3 1,959 09-10-2016, 19:00
Last Post: tiendat7
  The Best Japanese Love Songs and Music of All Time FMusic 2 1,846 13-07-2016, 04:44
Last Post: FMusic
  Best Russian music and songs FMusic 0 1,229 14-06-2016, 10:36
Last Post: FMusic

Forum Jump: