Science, I doubt, would ever support the idea of something that they cant provide hard evidence for.
This does not mean it does not exist, In the past science has been very wrong.
Just because You can't see a summer breeze on the back of your hand dose notbut you know its there from what you feel, the effect on the trees and smoke/leaves/etc around you.
We all may have a soul to call our own, it may define what we like/dont like, (which in its self, I think, is influenced by what happens to us as we experiance life) Have we had them so long that we have just got used to them?
I dont know, to be honest in the end the soul question end up like:
Well you proove it exists; Well you proove it dosn't
I like to type stuff, especially stuff like this dont get many outlets for my thoughts and veiws.

mug: