Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are some good unheard of rock bands?
#1
Here r some modern rock/post-grunge: Depswa, Royal Bliss, Digital Summer
Reply
#2
Never heard of those.. can you explain their genre style a bit.

Mine are:
Apartment 26
Reply
#3
My top 3 unheard of bands would be:

Dredg: Sort of dark progressive floydish w/ jazz attributes.

The Mind Museum: progressive also floydish meets SOAD and A Perfect Circle

Sigur Ros: AMAZING BAND! Slow and high pitched dreamy sounds, psychedelic.
Reply
#4
I know Sigur Ros they are awesome indeed.

I know also fun., this band is new and very good and sort of strange Tongue
also Ludo well they are not that unknown
Nerf Herder they are fun to listen sometimes
And Fake Problems which make strange music too but it's nice
Reply
#5
ArtRockFan Wrote:unheard of bands

Dredg

Sigur Ros

I think you pretty much missed the point here...
Reply
#6
Iota...

You would be shocked how many people have never heard of Dredg, The Mind Museum, and Sigur Ros.

I was the first person in my circle to hear them and pass them on.
Reply
#7
I second Ludo...

Some more:

Monty Are I
Scary Kids Scaring Kids
Vanna

But topping the list:

Adair.
Reply
#8
ArtRockFan Wrote:Iota...

You would be shocked how many people have never heard of Dredg, The Mind Museum, and Sigur Ros.

I was the first person in my circle to hear them and pass them on.

How come I saw dredg on MTV the other day? Unless MTV has gone totally underground lately , and I don't think they have (please correct me if I'm wrong), I think this proves my point. And just because your head-up-the-ass circle hasn't heard of these bands yet doesn't mean these bands are generally unknown.
Reply
#9
Iota Wrote:And just because your head-up-the-ass circle hasn't heard of these bands yet doesn't mean these bands are generally unknown.

I've never heard of any of them.
Reply
#10
Alive Way Alive Way - ReverbNation
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: The Struts - "too good at raising hell" CRAZY-HORSE 0 968 20-09-2023, 22:25
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Lucinda Williams - Stories From A Rock N Roll Heart Music Head 0 921 17-07-2023, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: RICK WAKEMAN & The English Rock Ensemble ~ A Gallery of the Imagination Ruby 9 3,317 26-03-2023, 13:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  NEW SONG: Donovan & David Gilmour - Rock Me Ruby 1 1,094 15-12-2022, 10:05
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Kid Rock - "bad attitude" CRAZY-HORSE 0 859 23-03-2022, 12:22
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEWSINGLE: Kid Rock - dont tell me how to live. CRAZY-HORSE 0 758 24-11-2021, 13:12
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: RICK WAKEMAN & THE ENGLISH ROCK ENSEMBLE ~ The Red Planet Ruby 2 1,354 30-08-2020, 13:10
Last Post: R_burke
  NEW SINGLE: Pretty Reckless "death by rock and roll" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,246 02-07-2020, 03:18
Last Post: SteveO
  Nordic indie rock / pop Pianoman 0 825 21-05-2020, 08:19
Last Post: Pianoman
Video Just another rock song or an add for AA ? Dissily Mordentroge 0 1,054 27-10-2019, 23:48
Last Post: Dissily Mordentroge

Forum Jump: