Posts: 572
Threads: 52
Joined: Sep 2009
05-11-2009, 21:30
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2009, 20:35 by carbon_psycho.)
Listen to this & please identify the song & artist.
(the files are streaming audio, so need to to worry about viruses)
http://www.imeem.com/people/BILNqvM/musi...movingwav/
[url=http://www.imeem.com/people/BILNqvM/music/0BAnSK4o/all-i-wnna-domp3/][/url]
Thanks for the effort.
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
sorry dude, can't help
but I did listen,,:noidea:
Posts: 572
Threads: 52
Joined: Sep 2009
thanks for the effort anyway..
will upload more samples hereafter...
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
Send a PM to JonG, he is well up on Electronic music. Sorry, I don't know either.
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 572
Threads: 52
Joined: Sep 2009
07-11-2009, 17:35
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2009, 17:40 by carbon_psycho.)
here's a new one:
Corona - Everything's Moving - Free MP3 Stream on IMEEM Music
will PM this to Jon as well.
I have updated the first post with streaming audio links, in case people worry about viruses.
Forward the links to friends u feel can figure it out..
Thanks a heap.
Posts: 572
Threads: 52
Joined: Sep 2009
Lalala - Free MP3 Stream on IMEEM Music
here's another one.. BTW i figured out 2from the above lists.. so I have cancelled them.
thanks
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
carbon_psycho Wrote:Lalala - Free MP3 Stream on IMEEM Music
here's another one.. BTW i figured out 2from the above lists.. so I have cancelled them.
thanks
I don't know, but I didn't like it.:tongue:
Posts: 572
Threads: 52
Joined: Sep 2009
lol.. neither did I buddy..
But it's part of my job to title this song.. I try to seek help online with whatever I find difficult identifying.
Posts: 572
Threads: 52
Joined: Sep 2009
I am not even sure what language that is.
Posts: 466
Threads: 33
Joined: Jul 2009
It's in french, but I don't know the song