Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Listen & identify the song & artist.
#1
Listen to this & please identify the song & artist.

(the files are streaming audio, so need to to worry about viruses)

http://www.imeem.com/people/BILNqvM/musi...movingwav/

[url=http://www.imeem.com/people/BILNqvM/music/0BAnSK4o/all-i-wnna-domp3/][/url]

Thanks for the effort.
Reply
#2
sorry dude, can't help

but I did listen,,:noidea:

Reply
#3
thanks for the effort anyway..

will upload more samples hereafter...
Reply
#4
Send a PM to JonG, he is well up on Electronic music. Sorry, I don't know either.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#5
here's a new one:
Corona - Everything's Moving - Free MP3 Stream on IMEEM Music

will PM this to Jon as well.

I have updated the first post with streaming audio links, in case people worry about viruses.
Forward the links to friends u feel can figure it out..

Thanks a heap.
Reply
#6
Lalala - Free MP3 Stream on IMEEM Music

here's another one.. BTW i figured out 2from the above lists.. so I have cancelled them.

thanks
Reply
#7
carbon_psycho Wrote:Lalala - Free MP3 Stream on IMEEM Music

here's another one.. BTW i figured out 2from the above lists.. so I have cancelled them.

thanks
I don't know, but I didn't like it.:tongue:

Reply
#8
lol.. neither did I buddy..

But it's part of my job to title this song.. I try to seek help online with whatever I find difficult identifying.
Reply
#9
I am not even sure what language that is.
Reply
#10
It's in french, but I don't know the song
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There’s a song I’m trying to find on YouTube, yet I don’t know the name or singer AtomHeartBrother 2 4,092 08-01-2024, 21:06
Last Post: AtomHeartBrother
  For 30 years I've been wanting to know this song. bananasushi 2 1,430 17-01-2022, 19:26
Last Post: JonWR77
  Please help ID Tango-like song cmemil 0 1,947 04-02-2017, 06:46
Last Post: cmemil
  New age song ID qwertum 4 2,310 30-01-2017, 06:00
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Help me guess this song james_donovan 0 1,392 19-12-2016, 15:30
Last Post: james_donovan
  What song is this clip is from? I think its some 80's song shawninvancouvwer 2 1,892 10-12-2016, 18:04
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Identify that tune. skett 0 1,092 10-12-2016, 09:50
Last Post: skett
  'What is this song' request sets 0 1,256 18-11-2016, 00:45
Last Post: sets
  What's the name of this great latin song? Please help me find it. MrP 0 1,486 13-11-2016, 00:47
Last Post: MrP
  What is the song? qwertum 3 2,351 03-11-2016, 15:55
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: