Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Members photo
#21
ambernector Wrote:Which one is you?
All them Teutonians look the same.

Reply
#22
Music Head Wrote:All them Teutonians look the same.

Yeah, certainly.
Reply
#23
my avatar is a picture of me on holiday last month
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Reply
#24
kerry101 Wrote:my avatar is a picture of me on holiday last month

Another tasty girl. We are going to need a bigger picture. :wink:
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#25
kerry101 Wrote:my avatar is a picture of me on holiday last month
nice pic kerry
and I have a request

Stop being apologetic for the music you love. Be proud of what you like. Whatever you like, that is your rght to do so. Sure, you may get a little poke from the ones who think they are sooooo above liking anything that could be the least bit popular, heaven forbid. We sure wouldn't want to be a part of the masses. We all want to carve out our own little niche so we can say we are one of the few. It all means absolutely nothing. If you are like most, your taste will change over the years. Everything burns out at some point.

And I absolutely love YMCA.

Reply
#26
^ I agree! Esp. since I love sunglasses and I can barely see yours! But even though it's small lookin good Smile

Iota: How bout one where we can see your face? Smile Not that i'm trying to stalk you or anything!
Reply
#27
I don't have recent pics of me since my camera's broken but I still have an old one. Might be 2 years ago or so. Just imagine me with a beard. It's not an actual full beard, rather a 'captain Ahab' one - in shape, not in length of course.

And no, this is not how I usually walk about.
Reply
#28
hopefully the link works-i'm not too good with computers, well my new lap top..
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Reply
#29
Iota Wrote:I don't have recent pics of me since my camera's broken but I still have an old one. Might be 2 years ago or so. Just imagine me with a beard. It's not an actual full beard, rather a 'captain Ahab' one - in shape, not in length of course.

And no, this is not how I usually walk about.

Nice hat, Dude...
Reply
#30
Iota: lol it looks like you shopped your face into that turban but nice, I giggled at it Smile

kerry: Oh the bigger picture is lovely<3 you have a nice smile and where ever you are looks supa nice!!!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Season's greetings to all music discussion members ! SteveO 0 1,587 21-12-2016, 16:50
Last Post: SteveO
  final photo's of stars before they died: CRAZY-HORSE 34 10,630 18-06-2016, 08:51
Last Post: 360dopes
  Welcome to all new members ! SteveO 4 1,800 16-10-2014, 21:22
Last Post: Big Ears
  a music photo giant brings it all to us jazzboCR 0 977 25-05-2014, 21:52
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Active members? Jerome 2 1,697 07-08-2013, 05:37
Last Post: Jerome
  Attention members... CRAZY-HORSE 8 3,392 25-05-2013, 02:11
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  well done new members! CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,621 07-01-2011, 14:06
Last Post: fresk
  A Merry Christmas To All Our Members gryphon 9 3,616 25-12-2010, 13:41
Last Post: CMB1888
  Members with over 500 posts *** New Features Available*** techman 4 2,283 18-04-2010, 19:16
Last Post: Tiggi
  Members old and new ambernector 25 10,485 16-08-2009, 21:50
Last Post: Beach

Forum Jump: