13-10-2016, 17:11
The Ways Of A Grown Up Man-The Temptations-Vol.4
|
What Are You Listening To?
|
|
13-10-2016, 17:11
The Ways Of A Grown Up Man-The Temptations-Vol.4
13-10-2016, 19:17
Emeli Sandé - Hurts
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9TqUlGyWSEk[/video]
19-10-2016, 20:16
21-10-2016, 05:29
Katana Thy - Young Sensei
23-10-2016, 12:14
from the cd room
![]() nice compilation but no liner notes other than the song listing one of Motown's early acts they only had 2 top 10 hits a couple of covers I didn't care for Come See About Me and These Eyes other than that, good soul/funk signature tune and the sax blew me away plus I get my go-go girls [video=youtube;YnhI_ECOAK4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnhI_ECOAK4[/video]
23-10-2016, 14:13
now these were one Motown group I never really cared for for some reason that I cannot explain.
and yes Come See About Me is a terrible song, I have The Supremes doing it and they couldn't make it shine neither!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
23-10-2016, 15:15
The only Jr walker song I remember is "What Does It take To Win Your Love", which wasn't a bad song with some decent horn interludes.
29-10-2016, 22:03
Truly love ol memphis/muscle shoals soul music
but i been listening to this album alot lateley Jonah Cruzz - Cruzz Control Very soulful , similar to old outkast and big krit
30-10-2016, 11:41
from the cd room
![]() debut from another west coast rapper he is a step brother of Dr Dre last album was in 2009 is he done? never know with these rappers aw....life in the hood [video=youtube;1plPyJdXKIY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY[/video]
30-10-2016, 13:52
nice album cover,
never heard of him, I don't like the song you posted.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| rappers worth listening to, and those you should avoid. | QMobs | 2 | 3,314 |
25-05-2018, 23:10 Last Post: QMobs |
|