11-11-2009, 16:59
ambernector Wrote:Which one is you?All them Teutonians look the same.
|
Members photo
|
|
11-11-2009, 17:03
Music Head Wrote:All them Teutonians look the same. Yeah, certainly.
11-11-2009, 23:05
my avatar is a picture of me on holiday last month
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
11-11-2009, 23:09
kerry101 Wrote:my avatar is a picture of me on holiday last month Another tasty girl. We are going to need a bigger picture. :wink:
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
12-11-2009, 00:20
kerry101 Wrote:my avatar is a picture of me on holiday last monthnice pic kerry and I have a request Stop being apologetic for the music you love. Be proud of what you like. Whatever you like, that is your rght to do so. Sure, you may get a little poke from the ones who think they are sooooo above liking anything that could be the least bit popular, heaven forbid. We sure wouldn't want to be a part of the masses. We all want to carve out our own little niche so we can say we are one of the few. It all means absolutely nothing. If you are like most, your taste will change over the years. Everything burns out at some point. And I absolutely love YMCA.
12-11-2009, 00:22
^ I agree! Esp. since I love sunglasses and I can barely see yours! But even though it's small lookin good
![]() Iota: How bout one where we can see your face? Not that i'm trying to stalk you or anything!
12-11-2009, 00:33
I don't have recent pics of me since my camera's broken but I still have an old one. Might be 2 years ago or so. Just imagine me with a beard. It's not an actual full beard, rather a 'captain Ahab' one - in shape, not in length of course.
And no, this is not how I usually walk about.
12-11-2009, 10:09
hopefully the link works-i'm not too good with computers, well my new lap top..
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
12-11-2009, 19:10
Iota Wrote:I don't have recent pics of me since my camera's broken but I still have an old one. Might be 2 years ago or so. Just imagine me with a beard. It's not an actual full beard, rather a 'captain Ahab' one - in shape, not in length of course. Nice hat, Dude...
13-11-2009, 03:49
Iota: lol it looks like you shopped your face into that turban but nice, I giggled at it
kerry: Oh the bigger picture is lovely<3 you have a nice smile and where ever you are looks supa nice!!! |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Season's greetings to all music discussion members ! | SteveO | 0 | 1,586 |
21-12-2016, 16:50 Last Post: SteveO |
|
| final photo's of stars before they died: | CRAZY-HORSE | 34 | 10,614 |
18-06-2016, 08:51 Last Post: 360dopes |
|
| Welcome to all new members ! | SteveO | 4 | 1,797 |
16-10-2014, 21:22 Last Post: Big Ears |
|
| a music photo giant brings it all to us | jazzboCR | 0 | 975 |
25-05-2014, 21:52 Last Post: jazzboCR |
|
| Active members? | Jerome | 2 | 1,695 |
07-08-2013, 05:37 Last Post: Jerome |
|
| Attention members... | CRAZY-HORSE | 8 | 3,383 |
25-05-2013, 02:11 Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart |
|
| well done new members! | CRAZY-HORSE | 2 | 1,618 |
07-01-2011, 14:06 Last Post: fresk |
|
| A Merry Christmas To All Our Members | gryphon | 9 | 3,599 |
25-12-2010, 13:41 Last Post: CMB1888 |
|
| Members with over 500 posts *** New Features Available*** | techman | 4 | 2,280 |
18-04-2010, 19:16 Last Post: Tiggi |
|
| Members old and new | ambernector | 25 | 10,458 |
16-08-2009, 21:50 Last Post: Beach |
|