Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2016
Hello!
borderwolf, here, from Italy!
Started to follow charts (mainly albums) since 2006, my favourite artist is Neil Young, and he was born 1945, november 12... exactly 71 years ago!
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Welcome to the site. Love your country - fantastic place. Been many times. The Amalfi Coast is my favourite place in the world.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Welcome aboard the Great MD, borderwolf! Crazy Horse a MD member is a huge Neil Young fan! What other music do you like?
borderwolf Wrote:Hello!
borderwolf, here, from Italy!
Started to follow charts (mainly albums) since 2006, my favourite artist is Neil Young, and he was born 1945, november 12... exactly 71 years ago!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
welcome to MD...
love your mention of Neil Young mate.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2016
Jerome Wrote:Welcome to the site. Love your country - fantastic place. Been many times. The Amalfi Coast is my favourite place in the world.
Jerome, I live in the North of Italy, but you're right, Amalfi is probably one of the best places in the world!
Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2016
SteveO Wrote:Welcome aboard the Great MD, borderwolf! Crazy Horse a MD member is a huge Neil Young fan! What other music do you like?
Oh, I like contrymen as Willie Nelson and a lot of other texas artists; I like blues; I like rockers as Tom Petty, Bob Seger, Ian Hunter, Bruce Springsteen; for sure I love a lot of bands from U.S.A.... but not necessarly only United States...
Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2016
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:welcome to MD...
love your mention of Neil Young mate.
Keep on rockin'... :wink: