Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Music Composition Software
#1
What Music Composition Software do you use and what style of music do you compose or produce?

I was taught to use Sibelius on Apple Mac. Mainly I mainly did Double Bass solo's with keyboard back round. Overall pretty rubbish stuff as it hasn't made me famous. But I did enjoy using Sibelius and found it easy to navigate at the time (90's).

Interested to know what modern day producers would use?
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#2
Pro Tools. Pro Tools. Pro Tools...

Pro Tools.

=X
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
Reply
#3
yup yup yup...protools
Reply
#4
Hi, im new to the blog still tring to figure it out, but I was wondering if anyone could help me with 1 of my struggles at the moment. I am triing to figure out what Protools i should get for making some hiphop beats and recording myself. Like I have used protools in the past but i need a newer version. I dont have a whole lot of money though so i just want to see what your suggestions would be......Hoping for an anwser that can get me the the biggest bang for a buck.
Thanks,
Lilgriff15
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,440 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,967 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,799 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,682 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,218 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,707 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: