Posts: 6
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2009
Hello, I'm Adriana =)
I'm 16 and love mostly mainstream stuff and some indie pop/rock. I hope to become a recording artist in the near future and would also love to work in the theatre, film and television industry =). I'm located in Melbourne, Australia... anyone else from around here? or even abroad? Let me know =)
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
Welcome To MD. We have some really cool members from Australia here.
Do you play an instrument, or sing?
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Welcome to the site Adriana
Hope you enjoy us.
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Hi Adriana, and welcome to Music Discussion.
Hope you enjoy the site...
Posts: 387
Threads: 67
Joined: Oct 2009
hello!!!
someone else who like pop!!! excellent
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Posts: 6
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2009
ambernector Wrote:Welcome To MD. We have some really cool members from Australia here.
Do you play an instrument, or sing?
I sing... a lot... I also write lots of songs
and I play a little bit of piano which I am looking to extend in the near future in order to connect with my own melodies and to broaden my career opportunities =)
Posts: 111
Threads: 11
Joined: Nov 2009
Welcome to MD!
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!