30-01-2017, 02:07
BRUNO MARS "XXIV magic" cd, 2016:
career stats:
studio albums.............3
singles......................19
this album...................#2 US...#3 AU...#2 CAN...#3 UK
singles:
"24K magic"................#4 US...#3 AU...#3 CAN...#5 UK
"that's what I like"......#79 US
Bruno's third and latest set...
a great performer of funk/r+b/soul IMO...
sounds like James Brown vocally with his funk material and Michael Jackson with his ballads...
this album has less of the funk and more of the slower ballads than his previous albums...
hated the lead off single when it came out, and still do...
was worried the album would follow suit but I needn't have worried, the guy is a class act IMO...
love most of the album with its slower tracks and love all of his albums equally...
I LOVE THIS ALBUM
worst track: 24K Magic
best track: too good to say goodbye
[video=youtube;SviE5fHCV0c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SviE5fHCV0c[/video]
tracks:
1...24K magic *
2...chunky **
3...perm ***
4...that's what I like ***
5...Versace on the floor ***
6...straight up and down ***
7...calling all my lovelies **
8...finesse **
9...too good to say goodbye ***
3s=5
2s=3
1s=1
rating: 2.4
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.


![[Image: Be_What_You_Are.jpg]](https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/43/Be_What_You_Are.jpg)