Hello there. Im new on this forum, Just thought I'd say hello. I like all kinds of music apart from Hip hop and dance music, and I like some indie but not a lot, only really the older stuff or indie bands doing something different who aren't annoying and twee.
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
hi and welcome to MD. Where in the world are you located?
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Hello Mr. B, and welcome to Music Discussion.
Hope you enjoy the site...
Posts: 111
Threads: 11
Joined: Nov 2009
welcome to MD!
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Posts: 9
Threads: 0
Joined: Dec 2009
Hello there. Im new on this forum, Just thought I'd say hello. I like all kinds of music apart from Hip hop and dance music, and I like some indie but not a lot, only really the older stuff or indie bands doing something different who aren't annoying and twee.