Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tip on using 'Social Groups'
#1
As there are many discussions taking place on the social group pages, it is not always obvious that a NEW post has been made. An easy way to keep track on new posts is to go to 'Social Group' homepage, and click 'View All Groups'. Or click the following link.

Music Discussion - All Groups

It lists the groups with the latest new posts at the top.

Hope this helps,
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#2
yes, that is a royal pain, but thanks

Reply
#3
Lol thats funny Smile
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Reply
#4
I should add that the group title will be highlighted as bold, if new posts have been added since your last visit.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#5
I wish there was a way we could get notifications by email or something..
Reply
#6
Yeah that wud be great Tongue
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Reply
#7
I get enough
[Image: 250px-Spam_with_cans.jpeg]

Reply
#8
or atleast notifications in MD inbox.
Reply
#9
lol whats with the pic Tongue
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Reply
#10
carbon_psycho Wrote:I wish there was a way we could get notifications by email or something..

Yes this can be done. Do you use 'Subscriptions' at all? Click 'UserCP' top left and 'Subscriptions' to list what your currently receiving.

To subscribe to a group. Click on the group, and you should find a link to 'Subscribe to group'. Click on that and will provide you with e-mail options.

Make sense? let me know how you get on with it
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Groups HUDSON 1 1,048 21-12-2012, 13:55
Last Post: SteveO
  How Do Social Groups Work? ambernector 0 1,998 29-11-2009, 12:27
Last Post: ambernector

Forum Jump: