Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
notice may randomly appear
#1
The following notice has been created to help inform members that they have successfully completed the probationary period. The notice is designed to be shown directly after completely the necessary criteria:
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

However, due to configuration constraints in the forum software (here come the excuses :biggrinSmile, this notice will be shown to ALL EXISTING members as well who have already completed the period. Even those who have been registered for a long time. I can only apologise for this.

You can easily dismiss the message, and it won't show again. Or feel free to add feedback on this thread. :wink: All is welcome...
Reply
#2
It wiped all the PMs as well - I don't care - but just in case it wasn't supposed to.
Reply
#3
CMB1888 Wrote:It wiped all the PMs as well - I don't care - but just in case it wasn't supposed to.

That should be impossible. Something else must have done that. Let me take a look at your details.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#4
ambernector Wrote:That should be impossible. Something else must have done that. Let me take a look at your details.

I may possibly have been mistaken and started to spread mass panic - sorry!
Reply
#5
p.s. don't look at my details!!

(innuendo font)
Reply
#6
CMB1888 Wrote:p.s. don't look at my details!!

(innuendo font)

Interesting!!! :biggrin: Actually private messages are just that. Private. Even with admin access you can not read private messages. Your secrets are safe.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#7
Cybersex?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.



edit: my PMs are still there
Reply
#8
Iota Wrote:Cybersex?

What right now? I was going to go to bed for sleep.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#9
My PMs aren't that interesting - but I'm glad you boys are having fun!
Reply
#10
ambernector Wrote:Interesting!!! :biggrin: Actually private messages are just that. Private. Even with admin access you can not read private messages. Your secrets are safe.

I was just speculating about the content of said private messages. I'm sorry to disappoint you but I do not want to have e-sexual intercourse with you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sir Paul gives notice to marry gryphon 4 2,449 24-04-2014, 09:11
Last Post: Jerome
  what song randomly popped into your head for no reason gottaluvmusic 10 3,552 17-02-2014, 18:34
Last Post: SteveO
  New notice to entice visitors to join. techman 4 2,006 27-11-2010, 05:37
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: