Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi everyone
#1
Hi guys! My name is Ron and I'm new to this forums but certainly not new to music. I love songs which the alternative genre, r n b, and some ballad. I'm hoping to discuss and at the same time learn new music from you! Confusedmile:
Reply
#2
welcome to MD
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#3
welcome

aha, another country to notch on our belt

Reply
#4
Hi Ron, & a warm welcome to Music Discussion.

This is certainly a good place to pick up on new music.

Hope you enjoy the site...
Reply
#5
hello!!!! hope you enjoy it here......
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Reply
#6
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'm hoping to contribute here. Smile
Reply
#7
Welcome to MD!
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Reply


Forum Jump: