Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEW ALBUM: John Mellencamp - Other People's Stuff
#1
enters the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart at #7

courtesy of Spotify


[Image: image.jpg?c=9x15TM1O8O9GdBCuoOZmiR_TZlp6...x15tU=&f=5]

from Indiana
24th album
covers album
but not the well known tracks kind
some previously released
just a low ok for me

fav




Reply
#2
a "low ok" would probably be at a push for me mate,
I started to listen to it a couple of weeks ago on Spotify, I gave up after four tracks
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
The best thing he ever did - https://youtu.be/UhTxL4FzP-Y
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#4
^^
I had never heard that
very nice
thank you sir

Reply
#5
I heard it on the radio in Cape Town many moons ago. Got straight into the car afterwards and went and bought the CD. Brought it back home and pissed the neighbours off no end by playing it full tilt repeatedly. Bliss.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#6
I used to have that Big Daddy album with Jackie Brown on it, but I lost it somewhere...

from memory the big hit from the album was "pop singer" I believe.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Roger Taylor - "violence insane in a beautiful world" CRAZY-HORSE 1 198 19-09-2026, 00:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Keb' Mo' - "the breakdown" CRAZY-HORSE 0 209 29-08-2026, 01:52
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Role Model - Chuck Timely & The Hourglass Music Head 0 205 22-08-2026, 11:27
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Jack White - "frozen charlotte" CRAZY-HORSE 1 446 25-07-2026, 11:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Rolling Stones - "foreign tongues" CRAZY-HORSE 5 859 23-07-2026, 12:09
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Pretty Reckless - Dear God Music Head 0 244 14-07-2026, 12:20
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Red Clay Strays - Grateful Music Head 2 533 13-07-2026, 08:50
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Green Desert Trees - "fighting dragons" CRAZY-HORSE 0 363 09-07-2026, 04:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Angine De Poitrine - "volume 2" CRAZY-HORSE 0 401 20-06-2026, 01:01
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Shinedown - EI8HT Music Head 1 614 12-06-2026, 11:53
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: