Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEW ALBUM: Of Monsters And Men - Fever Dream
#1
enters the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart at #9

courtesy of Spotify

[Image: 220px-Of_Monsters_and_Men_-_Fever_Dream.png]

from Iceland
3rd album
very nice

single




Reply
#2
^I'm listening to this now. Glad you had something nice for a change!

Can't find any other new releases that I want to listen to - and I've tried. Yeah yeah, I'm not as tolerant as you guys and simply refuse to listen to anything I just know I'm going to hate, but it's still strange - there's usually something I can bear all the way through. This past week or so has been dire IMHO.  Dodgy 

I'm looking very much forward to Chrissie Hynde & The Valve Bone Woe Ensemble's new release, which is something I never imagined I'd be saying! The tracks I've heard so far are fab. All is not lost.  Big Grin
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Reply
#3
I will listen to the OMAM album tomorrow, I listened to the linked track and liked it...

on Chrissie, yup, looking forward to hearing that one also Ruby, just hoping I haven't built it up too much in my mind to be disappointed.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
I listened to it....good album
hearing Imagine Dragons and Kings Of Leon (their 'walls' album)
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Beabadoobee - Pylon Music Head 1 50 01-10-2026, 11:51
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: The Tubs - "hard life" CRAZY-HORSE 3 155 29-09-2026, 10:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Interpol - This Mirror Weighs A Ton Music Head 2 135 27-09-2026, 18:08
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Alabama Shakes - I Must Be Dreaming Music Head 1 108 26-09-2026, 23:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW-ish ALBUM: Ecca Vandal - "looking for people to unfollow" CRAZY-HORSE 0 207 07-09-2026, 08:18
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Weezer - Weezer (Gold) Music Head 1 277 05-09-2026, 23:02
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Kasabian - "act III" CRAZY-HORSE 0 230 04-09-2026, 23:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Marilyn Manson - "one assassination under God: chapter 2 CRAZY-HORSE 1 339 29-08-2026, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Phoebe Bridgers - Lost Weekend Music Head 0 243 27-08-2026, 11:32
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Waterparks - JINX Music Head 0 268 11-08-2026, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: