Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Coheed & Cambria "here to mars"
#1
[video=youtube;svyLMR7yjhU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svyLMR7yjhU[/video]

Coheed & Cambria "here to mars"

alt rock/prog/hard rock band from the US....
Wiki says their albums are conceptual, most of their albums form
part of some sort of sci-fi saga in music...
I guess that if you look at their albums as chapters in a novel
then I have opened up and read a page in chapter 11 or something.
I don't get it, thus I don't like it.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
They have sold out to pop metal! Earlier albums are much better!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Thirty Seconds To Mars - America Music Head 0 986 19-04-2018, 13:07
Last Post: Music Head
  Coheed And Cambria - The Color Before The Sun Music Head 1 1,337 01-11-2015, 23:20
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: