04-12-2009, 23:20
Drealm Wrote:It's in french, but I don't know the song
Please can you type the words she is singing.. please it would help a lot.
thanks.
|
Listen & identify the song & artist.
|
|
04-12-2009, 23:20
Drealm Wrote:It's in french, but I don't know the song Please can you type the words she is singing.. please it would help a lot. thanks.
Here is your song: Tatana & Hanna Haïs - Jam Samba Breeze
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4tp0bSA-...re=related There was a lot of different versions on youtube and I think this one is the same as the sample you provided. Hope this help.
05-12-2009, 10:49
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2009, 16:23 by carbon_psycho.)
thanks.. you rock..
This is all work related, so thanks a lot.... I owe you big time. also help me with this if you can, http://www.music-discussion.com/name-tun...-help.html
05-12-2009, 16:09
It say "page not found" when I click on your link
05-12-2009, 16:22
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|