Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best James Bond theme tune
#1
I am listening to right now and loving 'Live or Let Die' as performed by The Beatles.

Any takers? What's your favourite?
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#2
Shirley Bassey - Goldfinger

Reply
#3
Diamonds are Forever - had to be one of the Shirley Bassey tracks

- I absolutely loathe the films though
Reply
#4
I always liked "Thunderball" and "Live and Let Die."
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
Reply
#5
Goldfinger
Live & Let Die.
Diamonds are Forever.

Sean Connery was the best bond ever.
Reply
#6
On her majesty's secret service had a good theme too.. don't know who it was by.
Reply
#7
carbon_psycho Wrote:Sean Connery was the best bond ever.

I second that.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#8
ambernector Wrote:I second that.
I'll third that

Reply
#9
Live & Let Die was by Wings...

"... The band The Beatles could have been" (Alan Partridge)
Reply
#10
Tiggi Wrote:Live & Let Die was by Wings...

"... The band The Beatles could have been" (Alan Partridge)
afraid to ask
wtf is Alan Partridge?

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  007 dead, RIP Mr Bond CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,319 07-11-2020, 05:55
Last Post: Jerome
  Looking for a licence free theme music for a netcast ankadahe 0 1,200 05-07-2015, 16:34
Last Post: ankadahe
  Happy Birthday James Otto Sweetheart Jerome 3 1,835 01-07-2015, 04:29
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  James Patterson's "zoo"...... CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,566 22-06-2015, 13:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Who remembers this performer and tune Bob 5 2,721 05-01-2015, 05:45
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Interesting take on an old theme jazzboCR 0 1,015 19-10-2014, 03:00
Last Post: jazzboCR
  RIP James Garner CRAZY-HORSE 5 1,947 21-07-2014, 04:49
Last Post: jellyfishjuice
  Need Some Popular James Blunt Songs Ruhi Sheikh 6 3,644 22-02-2014, 20:35
Last Post: TBC-fan
  James Freud RIP CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,686 21-02-2014, 03:07
Last Post: jazzboCR
  TV theme Jerome 13 3,541 19-02-2014, 06:42
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: