06-12-2009, 15:26
What soundsytem do you use?...
Your configuration, etc...
Also if possible you can share pictures as well...
Your configuration, etc...
Also if possible you can share pictures as well...
|
What Soundsytem so use?
|
|
06-12-2009, 15:26
What soundsytem do you use?...
Your configuration, etc... Also if possible you can share pictures as well...
06-12-2009, 15:51
Hi Carbon
I'll put a photo in later But I use A Rotel Pre-amp Two Rotel monoblock power amps ( Bi wired to the speakers) A pair of mission M32 speakers with an infinity sub-woofer I have a Linn Basik Turntable for vinyl with an moving coil cartridge ( Ortofon) A Musical fidelity A3.2 CD player A NAD FM Tuner A Pioneer DVD /SACD player A Pioneer minidisc player for recording A Philips DCC player also for recording A Pioneer twin Cassette deck I use A Grundig TV as a TV monitor for DVD /TV Three pairs of headphones ( A Sony wired pair , a Sennheiser RF pair and a Zalman 5.1 set) There are few other goodies but that is what I generally use !:eek:
06-12-2009, 16:10
I like this type of thread.
A lot of my stuff is now old, but is kept well serviced: - Linn LP12 turntable with Linn Ekos tonearm, and Linn Karma cartridge - Naim Audio CDS CD player with outboard Naim Audio CDSPS power supply - Naim Audio NAC 72 pre-amplifier with Naim Audio Hi-Cap outboard power supply - Naim Audio NAP 135 monoblock power amplifiers - B&W 803D loudspeakers Sounds like heaven... Stock pictures: Turntable ![]() Tonearm ![]() Cartridge ![]() CD Player & Power Supply ![]() Pre Amplifier & Power Supply ![]() Power Amplifiers ![]() Loudspeakers
06-12-2009, 16:12
^^ Another Linn user. Well done that man...
06-12-2009, 16:22
That is a nice set up Tiggi!!!!
06-12-2009, 16:44
second-hand Harman / Kardon integrated amplifier HK 680, tuner and cassette deck
ancient Sony turntable from my parents haha... Philips CD-Player second-hand speakers Don't have much money. ![]()
06-12-2009, 16:51
ipod, car radio, computer, music centre I bought in the 90s from Boots - It's upstairs and I don't remember the name (it's silver-grey if that helps), it was cheap though, various portable CD/radio/ipod things lying around the house.
06-12-2009, 17:15
Wow.... It feels great to see what you guys own.. Nice!.. keep sharing.
BTW I request the Mods to correct the subject of this topic, as I must have typed in a hurry. As for me, I only use my Laptop & for portable my Transcend 8GB player.. Hopefully I will own something decent as you guys..
06-12-2009, 17:27
Of course I use my ultra high-end computer and my 120gb iPod Classic as well.
![]()
06-12-2009, 17:47
Pretty simple here.
MacBook Pro via Monster cable to JVC FS-1000 Ultra Compact Component System. I don't have the funds for Hi-Fi. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|