Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
not a duet i was expecting!?!
i like it.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
listened again as part of thr new Urban album,
its good but would probably be close to my least favourite track on any P!nk album.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Pink can do no harm ! I enjoy most of her stuff, I didn't know she started out with Canadian artist Dallas Green !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
^^
Dallas got his big break in Europe touring with her around 2010.
they recorded an album under the name You+Me
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You%2BMe
i posted their collaboration in 2015:
https://www.music-discussion.com/showthr...#pid107354
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
enters the Billboard Hot 100 Songs chart at #62
I don't like it
but it wasn't terrible