Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Release: Psychonaut
Hi folks,

hope you're all excellent!
I've just released a new track, hope you like it:

A few details regarding the synths I used on this one:
Korg MS-20 (Boards of Canada type intro lead)
Moog The Rogue (Bass and leads)
Sequential Circuits Six-Trak (fx and ending flute-arp)
Roland Juno-106 (pads)
Roland SH-101 (acid bass)
Dave Smith Evolver (arps)
Nord Lead 3 (pads)
Access Virus (pads)

FX: Strymon BigSky and Timeline.

For the animation I used a free software https://mandelbulber.com/. And iMovie for editing/rendering.

Hope you guys like that. Sorry for the plug.

Best always,
Val
i took the time to listen '75....
electronic isnt really my thing or my area of musical expertise by any means but it did hold my attention until the end,
loved the visuals for it also mate.

i hold my breath to await the analysis from Jerome and possibly Ruby....
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

Good work Valentino. I really like the rhythmic sections - a great groove going on. One criticism - it's too short. It needs to be developed more. I would like to see you link some of your pieces to create an album. Something a person can immerse themselves in for a period of time. Some very unusual chords/harmony on this piece as well which is a nice change from the normal stuff we hear. Well done.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
I agree that it's too short. Sounds unfinished and seems to end abruptly. It's as though it all needs to be tied together properly - lots of good ideas but too many loose ends. Generally, I like what I hear.
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SINGLE RELEASE: TANGERINE DREAM - You're Always on Time Ruby 0 465 17-01-2022, 20:37
Last Post: Ruby
  Upcoming release of my first album BrainClaim 0 919 01-02-2015, 17:07
Last Post: BrainClaim
  My new song release Uromusic 0 704 23-06-2014, 18:28
Last Post: Uromusic
  NEW HOUSE MUSIC TRACK RELEASE - Outerspace by Samantha Nova and Julian D Samantha Nova 5 1,430 01-08-2013, 20:02
Last Post: Alistair Azzopardi
  Uplifting Progressive House from me :) My first release check it out !!! SinanYuksek 3 1,313 17-12-2012, 13:19
Last Post: Music Head