Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Music that teenagers go for.
#1
Hey people, I'm here wondering that what music teenagers go for lately?
From what I think, rock and metal is like the mainstream and stuffs, but I would like to know more here xP

Thanks alot in advance!
Reply
#2
Why are you asking that question here? Do you want to discuss it or are you doing research? Because I don't think there are many teenage members of this forum. Maybe there are parents of teenagers.

Because I am neither a teenager myself nor a parent of one I do not know the answer to your question.
Reply
#3
lol This seems meant for me,because most of the bands i like have mostly teenage fans. I am usually the oldest person at the shows i go to. So here's a good list for you to start with;

Fall Out Boy
My Chemical Romance
The Academy Is
AFI
The All American Rejects
Atreyu
Avenged Sevenfold
Cobra Starship
Gym Class Heroes
Fergie
From First To Last
Red Jumpsuit Aparatus
Panic At the Disco
Plain White T's
Rihanna
Taking Back Sunday
The Used
30 Seconds To Mars

and check out the Billboard Top 40 list too,or watch VH1's top 10 countdown,cuz a lot of the stuff i missed would be on there.
Reply
#4
It all depends on the teenager. I'm much happier with an Orff, or Whitacre, or Strauss. For me, classical/ choral is where its at.
Reply
#5
lol, just check out the mtv show trl... which has all the latest music hits that teens love. you cant go wrong
Reply
#6
You know, I'm 17, and I despise all of those bands. =X
Reply
#7
Teenagers for for Rock Usually.....and if u r intrested in this kind of music
then go to the torrentmatrix site where you can find all kind of music
Reply
#8
teenagers love dirty dirty hip hop
Reply
#9
i agree with trbc08.
im 17 and i dont really like what a lot of my friends like...you know why? I HAVE DEPTH! lol jk but really...just check out like, vh1 top 20 or whats 'hot' on itunes. and stuff....
we're not scaremongering,
This Is Really Happening.
Reply
#10
I dont think question is good. Because now-a-days kids only listen to what they see on tv or what the record label shoved in their face. What popular music. Im speaking in General.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,440 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,967 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,799 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,682 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,218 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,707 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: