Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEW ALBUM: Ice Nine Kills - Welcome To Horrorwood: The Silver Scream 2
#1
enters the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart at #18

courtesy of Spotify

[Image: 220px-The_Silver_Scream_2_Welcome_to_Hor...rtwork.jpg]

from Boston
6th album
inspired by horror flics
not bad till the scrowler comes in

single




Reply
#2
Oh MH - why do you subject yourself to this?
Somewhere between right and wrong there is a garden. I will meet you there - Rumi
Reply
#3
(02-11-2021, 08:21)JeromeD Wrote: Oh MH - why do you subject yourself to this?
very simple actually
I enjoy listening to artists/albums I have never hear before
I don't like to pre-judge without listening
you know that I don't like most of it
but you can't say I didn't give it a chance

Reply
#4
Well that put me in my place! Fair enough MH - but I must admire your perseverance. Not something I can do.
Somewhere between right and wrong there is a garden. I will meet you there - Rumi
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Beartooth - Pure Ecstasy Music Head 0 136 21-09-2026, 12:16
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Mastodon - Marrow Deep Music Head 0 189 18-09-2026, 12:34
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: PRESIDENT - Blood Of Your Empire Music Head 1 158 17-09-2026, 12:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: The Warning - Everything's Falling Music Head 0 139 13-09-2026, 10:57
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Seether - Vicennial: 2 Decades Of Seether Music Head 1 328 18-08-2026, 23:35
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Loathe - A Stranger To You Music Head 0 302 04-08-2026, 12:05
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Motionless In White - Decades Music Head 3 530 01-08-2026, 00:48
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Muse - The Wow! Signal Music Head 0 318 13-07-2026, 11:10
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Evanescence - Sanctuary Music Head 0 363 19-06-2026, 12:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Black Veil Brides - VINDICATE Music Head 1 595 24-05-2026, 12:54
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: