listened online
Or should I say fitty cent? This guy reminds me of Mike Tyson every time I see him. His fourth album. I thought he had more than that. Probably better for me anyway. This album fulfills his current contract. The release has been delayed several times. Originally set for Feb 2008. Makes it out in Nov 2009. Now that's a delay. Four singles have already been released with the dreadful Baby By Me getting the action. Guesters include Eminem and Ne-Yo.
I DO NOT LIKE THIS ALBUM
Worst Track - Get It Hot
Best Track - Strong Enough
I do more than talk that I mu'fuckin walk that
Blue Yankee cap back, **** around get CLAPPED AT
I sleep with the stainless I walk with the stainless
Man everybody know about 50 I'm famous
New York New York!!!! I run New York!!!!
Ask Dread at the weed spot I come through in the mean drop
In different boroughs I have different moments
On different days niggas know how I'm on it
I'm pretty like a Harlem nigga, I'm a shooter like a Brooklyn nigga
I'm a hustler don't get no bigger
Queens, SouthSide 'til they bury me
BX two tek's, flames out the nozzles
R1 One wheel, Christian Dior goggles
Spare with me start some shit send the shooters out
Come out the club we out front with the Ruegers out
Nah ain't no sense to talkin peace my brotha
That beef will probably send your monkey ass to see Allah
[Chorus]
These niggas ain't strong enough! Their money ain't long enough!!!
When they bump heads with me, they find out the guns do bust!!!
We gettin paper In God We Trust!!! (THESE SUCKER ASS NIGGAS!!!)
These niggas ain't strong enough! Their money ain't long enough!!!
When they bump heads with me, they find out the guns do bust!!!
We gettin paper In God We Trust!!! (SUCK ON THIS NIGGA!!!)
[Verse 2]
When I said I'll kill ya, I'll kill ya, as a kid I wasn't kiddin then
Special ed kid in the back on Ritalin
Crib all fucked up, hooptie all fucked up
Pockets all fucked up, now nigga wassup?
I'm rcih now, niggas know about my dividends
Look at the Raw Report, check out what I'm livin in
**** a spot now, I'm 'bout to buy a yacht now
Crib the size of the New York City clock now
Okay okay - try me and get shot down
I'm like a zebra, I got so many stripes
I'm the fuckin general, I RUN MY CLIQUE RIGHT!
It was five of us, ALL of us millionaires
Now one's a fuckin junkie, and one's a fuckin queer
Now it's three of us, that's the way we started
They call me crazy, cold-blooded and BLACK-hearted
I don't play no games, niggas +Beg for Mercy+
Then we "T.O.S.", put that ass to rest
[Chorus]
These niggas ain't strong enough! There money ain't long enough!!!
When they bump heads with me, they find out the guns do bust!!!
We gettin paper In God We Trust!!! (THESE SUCKER ASS NIGGAS!!!)
These niggas ain't strong enough! There money ain't long enough!!!
When they bump heads with me, they find out the guns do bust!!!
We gettin paper In God We Trust!!! (SUCK ON THIS NIGGA!!!)
1) The Invitation - * - audio
YouTube - 50 Cent The Invitation
2) Then Days Went By - * - audio
YouTube - Then Day Went By - NEW 50 CENT - Before I Self Destruct
3) Death To My Enemies - * - audios
YouTube - Death To My Enemies - NEW 50 CENT - Before I Self Destruct
4) So Disrespectful - ** - audio
YouTube - 50 Cent - So Disrespectful
5) Psycho - ** - audio
YouTube - 50 Cent Ft Eminem - Psycho (Before I Self Destruct)
6) Hold Me Down - * - audio
YouTube - Hold Me Down - NEW 50 CENT - Before I Self Destruct
7) Crime Wave - * - audio
YouTube - 50 Cent - Crime Wave (Before i Self Destruct)
8) Stretch - * - audio
YouTube - 50 Cent Stretch Official music
9) Strong Enough - ** - audio
YouTube - Strong Enough - NEW 50 CENT - Before I Self Destruct
10) Get It Hot - * - audio
YouTube - 50 cent - Get It Hot - Before I Self Destruct
11) Gangsta's Delight - * - audio
YouTube - 50 cent gangstas delight
12) I Got Swag - ** - audio
YouTube - 50 cent - I Got Swag - Before I Self Destruct
13) Baby By Me - * - video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpxpHQ9ggUE
14) Do You Think About Me - * - video
YouTube - 50 Cent - Do You Think About Me
15) Ok, You're Right - * - video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3rdQnZ_mV8
3's - 0
2's - 4
1's - 11
Rating - 1.3