Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new project
Finally shaking off this current malaise and getting back to completing 'Ebb & Flow'. Just two movements left to finish off.
Somewhere between right and wrong there is a garden. I will meet you there - Rumi
^^
quiche will do that to you
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

Yes, it's amazing what vodka and quiche can do...

I normally have a bowl of vodka for breakfast and then mop it up with the quiche!!!
Somewhere between right and wrong there is a garden. I will meet you there - Rumi
Busy plugging away at part 5, the first half of which I have added to the mp3 file on the site. Will take about 15 minutes to upload. Same place as always...

http://www.auralscapes.org
A couple of subtle changes made to the tail end. Hit F5 to refresh the page. Same place as always http://www.auralscapes.org
^^
Mothers Day here in Australia mate so will get to giving this a listen tomorrow
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

Been buggering around with the website - trying out new things which might or might not work. Nothing new for the regulars here but some newbies might find something they like. Or not!
Busy fiddling around with the Thought Patterns 1 track. I have never been too happy about this particular piece for some or other reason. Simon's drumming is spot on but my instrumentation was too 'busy'. The melody line is simplistic - and is supposed to be in order to allow Simon's drumming to come though. So I had another look at this. Decided to dump 3 background synths in order to clear up the mix a bit more. Suddenly you can hear more of Simon's efforts more clearly and I have changed the bassline to make it more dynamic and give the piece a bit more variation. Hoping to finish this today after the normal chores of day to day existence. I hope it's going to sound a lot better once I am done with it. Time will tell.
Going to spend the day buggering around with a couple of new softsynths and see if can coax anything decent out of them to try and get the 'Ebb & Flow' project finished. Time will tell.
hope the "ideas fairy" turns up for you....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm working on a project, please opinions and reviews - "Summer on you" ET MUSIX 2 1,309 11-11-2016, 17:42
Last Post: ET MUSIX
  The Twisted Project - Over The Bridge The Twisted Project 2 1,580 06-04-2014, 20:32
Last Post: The Twisted Project
  The Twisted Project - Bow Down The Twisted Project 0 1,128 02-04-2014, 21:04
  The Twisted Project - Under Continuous Fire The Twisted Project 2 1,360 23-03-2014, 19:32
  The EDM Project theEDMproject 3 1,876 08-08-2012, 02:15
Last Post: suzy7