Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rain
#1
It rained here today.

I just wanted to see if I can get as much response as CMB did.

Reply
#2
Well, to be fair a good third of that is discussing CMB's gender.
Reply
#3
lol...............................
Reply
#4
Wait- Music Head is a man ??!!

(hope that helps)
Reply
#5
:gossip:darnit, outted again.

I didn't think I posted in such a womanly way.

Reply
#6
Either that or she's a girlie called Ed.

(That's my contribution...)
Reply
#7
His name is Ed??

I didn't know that too.. I feel like an outsider here..
sorry for the misunderstanding Music Head.
Reply
#8
You shouldn't feel like an outsider.

You're a valued member, who will pick up names as you go along... or Not!!!
Reply
#9
This is a late contender for thread of the year...

I've just had to convey the genius of your collective responses to Mrs Tiggi, and I still can't stop giggling.
Reply
#10
Here's a correction to my earlier post.

Iota Wrote:His name is Ed??

I didn't know that too.. I feel like an outsider here..
sorry for the misunderstanding Music Head.

You shouldn't feel like an outsider.

You're a valued member, who will pick on people as you go along..
Reply


Forum Jump: