22-12-2009, 00:31
It rained here today.
I just wanted to see if I can get as much response as CMB did.
I just wanted to see if I can get as much response as CMB did.
|
Rain
|
|
22-12-2009, 00:31
It rained here today.
I just wanted to see if I can get as much response as CMB did.
22-12-2009, 04:17
Well, to be fair a good third of that is discussing CMB's gender.
22-12-2009, 08:42
lol...............................
22-12-2009, 09:28
Wait- Music Head is a man ??!!
(hope that helps)
22-12-2009, 19:47
Either that or she's a girlie called Ed.
(That's my contribution...)
22-12-2009, 19:53
His name is Ed??
I didn't know that too.. I feel like an outsider here.. sorry for the misunderstanding Music Head.
22-12-2009, 20:12
You shouldn't feel like an outsider.
You're a valued member, who will pick up names as you go along... or Not!!!
22-12-2009, 20:32
This is a late contender for thread of the year...
I've just had to convey the genius of your collective responses to Mrs Tiggi, and I still can't stop giggling.
22-12-2009, 22:02
Here's a correction to my earlier post.
Iota Wrote:His name is Ed?? You shouldn't feel like an outsider. You're a valued member, who will pick on people as you go along.. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|