11-10-2022, 12:21
Daryl Hall (76)
|
Born on this day ...
|
|
12-10-2022, 12:29
^^
great r+b song IMO
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
13-10-2022, 12:25
MARIE OSMOND (63)
(a guilty pleasure but alas i do not own anything by The Osmonds)
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
13-10-2022, 13:02
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2022, 13:15 by Music Head.)
^^
no Osmonds but I do have a Donny and I do have a Marie that track is the best thing she did Paul Simon (81)
13-10-2022, 19:04
Right here is my most favorite performance from Marie. I love it so much because she sings the song with one of my most favorite deceased singers, Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys that is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sczbGsOVWz4 God bless you and the lady legend always!!! Holly P.S. I also love her song named "There's No Stopping Your Heart".
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
15-10-2022, 12:47
^^
he died only a year or two ago from memory...
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
15-10-2022, 13:00
^^
you may be right, I may be crazy I seem to remember something too now that you mention it wiki shows him alive I don't like to post stupid dead people |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Born To Run vs American Girl | Sir_Farty_Fartsalot | 2 | 2,751 |
01-10-2014, 02:34 Last Post: Jerome |
|
| See what Country song was #1 on the day you were born | Neil Cossar | 2 | 2,214 |
08-04-2014, 11:38 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| Positive realization: Born in the best era for music enjoyment | Drealm | 14 | 6,459 |
20-04-2012, 01:35 Last Post: SteveO |
|
| THE CULT - Born Into This (2007) | SteveO | 0 | 1,724 |
18-02-2012, 18:22 Last Post: SteveO |
|