Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Born on this day ...
Herb Alpert (88)

Emmylou Harris (76)

TONY ORLANDO  (79)

"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

Allan Clarke (81)

Janis Ian (72)

Greg Reeves was born on this day in 1955, in Warren, Ohio, USA. Best known for playing bass on CSN&Y’s Déjà Vu and for playing with C&S & Y separately after that, having been fired from the conglomerate (by Stills, for being wildly erratic, as a player). And here’s a coincidinkey – drummer, Dallas Taylor, who was also fired shortly after Reeves, shared the same birthday as said maverick bass player! The 7th of April, seven years apart. They did not like each other, it would seem.

Mr Reeves claims he was responsible for the riff on this …

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Steve Howe (76)

JULIAN LENNON  (60)

"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

Country singer Hal Ketchum would've hit 70 years old today if his passing had not taken place on November 23, 2020.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of him when "Small Town Saturday Night" first got released)
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
Vince Gill (66)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Born To Run vs American Girl Sir_Farty_Fartsalot 2 1,915 01-10-2014, 02:34
Last Post: Jerome
  See what Country song was #1 on the day you were born Neil Cossar 2 1,430 08-04-2014, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  Positive realization: Born in the best era for music enjoyment Drealm 14 4,098 20-04-2012, 01:35
Last Post: SteveO
  THE CULT - Born Into This (2007) SteveO 0 1,242 18-02-2012, 18:22
Last Post: SteveO