Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.94 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Track I'm Listening To Is.......................



Reply


"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply



Reply




a protest song by Paul aimed at those who conduct experiments on animals:

I Saw A Cat With A Machine In His Brain
The Man Who Fed Him Said
He Didn't Feel Any Pain
I'd Like To See That Man Take Out That Machine
And Stick It In His Own Brain
You Know What I Mean.



I Saw A Rabbit With Its Eyes Full Of Tears
The Lab That Owned Her Had
Been Doing It For Years
Why Don't We Make Them Pay For Every Last Eye
That Couldn't Cry Its Own Tears
Do You Know What I Mean.


When I Tell You That We'll All Be
Looking For Changes
Changes In The Way We Treat Our Fellow Creatures
And We Will Learn How To Grow.


I Saw A Monkey That Was Learning To Choke
A Guy Beside Him Gave Him Cigarettes To Smoke
And Everytime That Monkey Started To Cough
The Bastard Laughed His Head Off
Do You Know What I Mean.


When I Tell You That We'll All Be
Looking For Changes
Changes In The Way We Treat Our Fellow Creatures
And We Will Learn How To Grow
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply



Reply




sheer brilliance IMO
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
^It really is. 



"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Reply




^^
my favourite single from his entire career bar none....
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply



Reply


"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  199 track studio album at 8hrs 43minutes CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,693 22-04-2023, 12:29
Last Post: Music Head
  What in your opinion makes a piece of music an outstanding track ? gryphon 20 11,612 18-02-2023, 03:05
Last Post: GlitchedSalvation
  Listening ridiculous number of times to same recording. SophiaL 7 5,014 01-09-2022, 10:08
Last Post: JeromeD
  Beautiful & Emotional Anime Soundtracks I'm Listening koukei 0 2,050 29-12-2016, 02:20
Last Post: koukei
  Rolling Stones on track for 9th #1 album in UK: CRAZY-HORSE 5 3,858 05-12-2016, 04:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What song are you listening to right now? nka 1 2,432 04-09-2016, 08:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Amazing Free Royalty Free Music #8 - Run Amok (Comedy Track!) MusicForTheDay 4 4,060 22-07-2016, 21:26
Last Post: jerseycat
  Music Study Listening Tests! ANYONE? jdalgl201 0 1,881 17-02-2016, 21:12
Last Post: jdalgl201
  Making a backing track (Piano + xylophone) Martin_Dolezal 0 2,155 20-01-2016, 17:40
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal
  Making a piano+xylphone backing track (Lady Gaga performance) Martin_Dolezal 0 1,902 19-01-2016, 18:13
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal

Forum Jump: