Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Born on this day ...
Happy 46th birthday to country singer Eric Church!

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
Happy 64th birthday to country music legend Randy Travis!

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
ADELE   (35)

from a time when was still good:

"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

BOB SEGER  (78)

They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

DARREN HAYES  (51)

vocals for Aussie duo Savage Garden prior to their split.
had a half decent solo career but nothing came close to those two Savage Garden albums IMO.

Happy Birthday to Joe Bonamassa who was born on this day in 1977 in New Hatfield, New York, USA. He started playing guitar at four – quite how, I’m not sure! However, being something of a prodigy, by the age of twelve he was opening for B.B. King who had a major impact on his development, as one might expect! He is also an admirer of, and was influenced by the British bluesmen, John Mayall, Clapton, Jeff Beck, et al (who in turn would have had their own influencers, ironically, a few of those no doubt back across the pond!).  I quite liked his most recent album, Time Clocks – this is from that …

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
BILLY JOEL  (74)

ERIC BURDON  (82)

STEVIE WONDER   (73)

even though i am a huge Motown fan i am not a big fan of Wonder but i do love this one:

George Strait (71)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Born To Run vs American Girl Sir_Farty_Fartsalot 2 1,915 01-10-2014, 02:34
Last Post: Jerome
  See what Country song was #1 on the day you were born Neil Cossar 2 1,430 08-04-2014, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  Positive realization: Born in the best era for music enjoyment Drealm 14 4,098 20-04-2012, 01:35
Last Post: SteveO
  THE CULT - Born Into This (2007) SteveO 0 1,242 18-02-2012, 18:22
Last Post: SteveO