06-11-2009, 21:44
I'm from Toronto, Canada.
I love rock n roll, live gigs, especially in small bar settings.
Cheers!
I love rock n roll, live gigs, especially in small bar settings.
Cheers!
|
Hey There
|
|
06-11-2009, 21:44
I'm from Toronto, Canada.
I love rock n roll, live gigs, especially in small bar settings. Cheers!
07-11-2009, 09:41
Hi and welcome to MD. Out of interest, were you a maybe of MD before in the old site before 2007? We had someone back then with the same user name, just wondering if the same person.
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
07-11-2009, 11:56
Music Head Wrote:Welcome Janie I don't thnk it sucks but yeah - small gigs are more exciting Hi and welcome, Janie
07-11-2009, 17:36
ambernector Wrote:Hi and welcome to MD. Out of interest, were you a maybe of MD before in the old site before 2007? We had someone back then with the same user name, just wondering if the same person. Yup, I remember Janie. Must be her... Welcome back Janie, & enjoy the site.
08-11-2009, 21:18
Tiggi and AmberNector - I hate to disappoint, but I am new.
CMB1888 & Music Head- Arena rock has it's own benefits, but for me it's more drawbacks. There's something special about a small(er) room full of people watching a band.
09-11-2009, 03:57
Small rock rocks.
I don't even attend seated concerts anymore. General Admission is where it's at.:rockon:
09-11-2009, 18:42
janie_jones Wrote:Tiggi and AmberNector - I hate to disappoint, but I am new. OK, apologies. What are the chances of that happening ?? Welcome anyway.
03-01-2010, 09:53
Tiggi Wrote:OK, apologies.I know I'm late with this but I also had the same thought as ambernector and Tigger! Welcome Janie! mile:
Beachie
www.beachblues.org http://au.youtube.com/beachblues Enjoy the fruits of life, for the fruits of death are few. (©Rod Jeffery 1990)
12-01-2010, 11:10
hi every one
I am newbie here.I just a fan of music .i think this is appopiate place for me so that i can get good fan of music. _______ |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|