Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello Music Freaks!
#1
Hey Everyone! My name is Robin and I am one of a music freak like you. I particularly like listening Rock music, but I listen other genres also (It should be able to please me). I like to listen indie artists also (Some of them are really great). I love listening Radiohead and The Libertines. Let me know if you guys want to know more about me.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello music lovers! PCM72 2 2,277 10-04-2023, 16:55
Last Post: PCM72
  HI, Good day to all music lovers skylarkinsound 2 2,018 06-08-2022, 02:40
Last Post: M.V.B
  please can i have some advice for backing music for powerboat racing!! powerboat 10 4,921 05-02-2022, 06:21
Last Post: JeromeD
  just a huge music fan rapmusiclover123 1 1,102 21-10-2021, 11:32
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
Music Hello new to Music Discussion edwinelijahdiaz 8 5,837 07-10-2020, 07:35
Last Post: Jerome
  Hello, Just a Music Nerd Here! Minnaloosh 6 2,873 13-02-2020, 10:08
Last Post: Subtle Q
Big Grin Hello there! I'm a Beginner in music production. tanish_kushwaha 4 2,638 11-04-2019, 14:34
Last Post: Ruby
  Music psychology/neuroscience bruckner6 3 2,375 21-03-2019, 05:23
Last Post: Jerome
  Music is one of my biggest life motivators.. Lovely 7 5,095 28-06-2018, 17:37
Last Post: MythsOfMetal
Music Hello fellow music lovers Crowddedmusicplayer 6 3,793 24-06-2018, 18:19
Last Post: Lovely

Forum Jump: