27-01-2010, 01:31
I just joined your forum because I was bored and a simple google search of music discussion forums brought me here.
I am Blessed Dead, more commonly known in my other forum communities as Knightfall. I really like music, clearly. My favorite genres of music are Death Metal, Avant-Garde/Experimental, Grind, Funeral Doom, and a lot of other Metals, non-Metal genres I enjoy are Jazz, Swing, Ambient, Classical, and Folk, though I'm open to pretty much anything so long as it fits my liking. My favorite bands/artists are Nile, Origin, Unexpect, Anaal Nathrakh, Mike Patton (and various bands/projects), Atheist, Carcass, Worship, Tyranny, Cryptopsy, Bloodbath, and loads of others. I generally am very straight-forward with what I have to say and don't really care about your opinion (a'cuz I know mine is correct).
You may now welcome me. Please note this may be the only friendly thing I say to you.
I am Blessed Dead, more commonly known in my other forum communities as Knightfall. I really like music, clearly. My favorite genres of music are Death Metal, Avant-Garde/Experimental, Grind, Funeral Doom, and a lot of other Metals, non-Metal genres I enjoy are Jazz, Swing, Ambient, Classical, and Folk, though I'm open to pretty much anything so long as it fits my liking. My favorite bands/artists are Nile, Origin, Unexpect, Anaal Nathrakh, Mike Patton (and various bands/projects), Atheist, Carcass, Worship, Tyranny, Cryptopsy, Bloodbath, and loads of others. I generally am very straight-forward with what I have to say and don't really care about your opinion (a'cuz I know mine is correct).
You may now welcome me. Please note this may be the only friendly thing I say to you.

