Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Currently Watching?
#81
Doctor Zhivago

One of they greatest love films/books ever made.

Reply
#82
Haven't seen Dr Zhivago, Gone in the wind or Lawrence of Arabia.. But I hope I'll watch it someday. Casablanca is my all time favourite movie though..

Currently watching:
My Blueberry Nights
Reply
#83
The Pianist

Stunning movie
Reply
#84
carbon_psycho Wrote:Haven't seen Dr Zhivago, Gone in the wind or Lawrence of Arabia.. But I hope I'll watch it someday. Casablanca is my all time favourite movie though..

Currently watching:
My Blueberry Nights

I won't lie, if you don't like people walking through a desert talking about their feelings for 3 hours, Lawrence of Arabia is probably not the movie for you...

On topic, I'm watching George Lopez stand-up.
Reply
#85
No Direction Home.................Bob Dylan
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#86
diamondeggplant Wrote:I won't lie, if you don't like people walking through a desert talking about their feelings for 3 hours, Lawrence of Arabia is probably not the movie for you...

I didn't remember asking anyone's opinion.. I just said it's on my list of movies to watch.
& I honestly don't mind what the movie is about, as long as it's made..

Eg: Before Sunset & Before Sunrise - you have a guy & a girl roaming paris talking about their feelings... but it was well done.
Reply
#87
carbon_psycho Wrote:Haven't seen Dr Zhivago, Gone in the wind or Lawrence of Arabia.. But I hope I'll watch it someday. Casablanca is my all time favourite movie though..

Currently watching:
My Blueberry Nights


i made my flatmate watch gone with the wind with me on christmas day-she loved it :biggrin:

have any of you guys seen the film Martyrs? i am supposed to be watching it at my place on wednesday evening and it sounds pretty twisted (yeah the boyband fan loves horror films, go figure :biggrin1Smile
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Reply
#88
That film sure stands up in the Olympus of French horror films.
Reply
#89
Iota Wrote:That film sure stands up in the Olympus of French horror films.

thats what i heard...and well, i think it would be a strange film for my "date" to choose, had he not known me for years and i think be trying to scare the b'jesus out of me.............the last one i watched was called catacombes and the idea was good, the delivery not so :biggrin1:
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Reply
#90
the grammys

Reply


Forum Jump: