Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are you playing?
#1
Inspired by the likes of "What are you reading?" and "What are you watching?".

What video games has MD recently gotten its hands onto?


Modern Warfare 2, for me. Got Xbox Live for "Birth of the Zombie Messiah Day", loving it =]

Also recently got "LittleBigPlanet PSP", as well as a huge back-catalog of PSP games and PS1 originals. Fun stuff.


What is MD playing these days?
Reply
#2
I do remember playing pac-man.........................once:laugh:

Reply
#3
I'm having a crack at Alone in The Dark - Inferno on PS3...
Reply
#4
I just can't stop playing Fallout 3: Game of the Year on my PS3.

Since I played The Elder's Scrolls 4: Oblivion on PS3, I fell in love with this Bethesda company. They do exactly the kind of games I wish for since my childhood: big epic RPG in an open world where you can do the game the way you want. It's the first time that Square-Enix's Final Fantasy Serie have a serious competitor in my love meter!

Beside, I'm playing some PS2 games that are long overdue like Final Fantasy X-2 (I was skeptic about this one so that's why I am so late playing it, but finally I like it). And also this very interesting survival horror from Capcom, Clock Tower 3.
Reply
#5
Erixouther Wrote:Modern Warfare 2, ?

Modern Warfare 2 is a plain brilliant game. The singleplayer mode is so intriguing and 'realistic'. Dragon Age: Origins is very very very good, too.

As for multiplayer games, I prefer Team Fortress 2 and I just started playing Jedi Knight 3 again.
Reply
#6
I do crossword puzzles. I am hopelessly retro. :biggrin:

Tejas
Reply
#7
Madden 10 (ouch minimum post limit?)
Reply
#8
Has anyone else played Risen yet? Pretty disappointing imo.
Reply
#9
the sims steppin out on my DS......i am waiting to get my hands on Maternational.....
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Reply
#10
I've got the Sims 3 which is pretty cool - with cheats of course. Without them it's pretty lame.
Reply


Forum Jump: