Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Craig David-Fill me in
#1
YouTube - Craig David - Fill Me In (US Version) Official Music Video - Lyrics in the Descripton

its been a long time since i heard this...and a long time since he made a decent song but Craig was the UK's wonder boy
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Reply
#2
no thanks

uh.......I mean, I listened but

no thanks

Reply
#3
Music Head Wrote:no thanks

uh.......I mean, I listened but

no thanks

lol this song was in the charts for months!!!!!
i didn't buy the single, i got the album. Born to do it
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: David Guetta, Teddy Swims & Tones And I - Gone Gone Gone Music Head 1 594 16-12-2025, 12:53
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Damiano David - "funny little fears" CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,051 27-05-2025, 11:53
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: DAVID GRAY ~ Dear Life Ruby 2 1,168 19-02-2025, 17:43
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW SONG: David Guetta, Alphaville & Ava Max - Forever Young Music Head 0 813 27-01-2025, 12:45
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: David Guetta & OneRepublic - I Don't Wanna Wait Music Head 0 820 16-07-2024, 12:23
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: David Guetta, Anne-Marie & Coi Leray - Baby Don't Hurt Me Music Head 0 778 06-06-2023, 12:24
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: David Guetta & Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue) Music Head 0 769 12-09-2022, 10:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: David Guetta & Sia "let's love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 759 10-09-2020, 23:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: David Guetta - 7 Music Head 0 1,222 02-10-2018, 12:55
Last Post: Music Head
  David Guetta ft. Justin Bieber - 2U Music Head 0 930 21-06-2017, 10:47
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: