Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Peter Andre-Mysterious girl
#1
YouTube - Mysterious Girl - Peter Andre

damn what i would give to be 14 again...before he married jordan lol

PJA was the first "musician" i met
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Reply
#2
much better than Lonely

Reply
#3
I used to like this song when I was a kid..
But I still like Peter Andre's song Kiss The Girl from Little Mermaid.
Reply
#4
carbon_psycho Wrote:I used to like this song when I was a kid..
But I still like Peter Andre's song Kiss The Girl from Little Mermaid.

lol awwww me too.......but, i prefer insania, and yes i know its a crap song!!!!
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Reply
#5
Has Peter released his new songs yet? I watched him recording these on the MTV show he when he was seeing Jordan last year. Didn't sound bad the small sample I heard.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#6
yeah i think h has, i haven't got around to buying the album yet though
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Doechii & SZA - Girl, Get Up Music Head 0 451 16-01-2026, 12:42
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: KATSEYE - Internet Girl Music Head 0 535 14-01-2026, 11:52
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Tate McRae - Nobody's Girl Music Head 0 445 05-12-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Lily Allen - "west end girl" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,200 11-11-2025, 12:57
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Tchotchke - "poor girl" CRAZY-HORSE 1 795 27-06-2025, 11:57
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: j-hope & GloRilla - Killin' It Girl Music Head 0 596 25-06-2025, 11:36
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Girl In Red - I'm Doing It Again Baby! Music Head 1 1,073 29-04-2024, 13:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Fletcher - Girl Of My Dreams Music Head 0 1,203 02-10-2022, 12:06
Last Post: Music Head
Tongue NEW ALBUM: Zara Larsson - Poster Girl Music Head 1 913 22-03-2021, 13:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Black Eyed Peas X Shakira - Girl Like Me Music Head 1 946 14-01-2021, 13:05
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: